▪ In any case, when we had history we come to realize that prophet. Mohammed harmony arrives. He Met work just two times in his day-to-day existence. Once before he asserted benefits ▪ ▪ when you will love the. Kaaba and he kissed the void of the prophet. Furthermore, the other time when the first he was uncovered to the prophet ▪ and when the prophet was terrified and shuddering, ▪ ▪ his better half takes him to work ▪ just on two events. Also, following the first he was uncovered, ▪ the principal insurgency was allowed ▪ Three years after the fact he passes on, and the. Scarran kept on being uncovered for 22.5 years. Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
▪ So envision benefit metabolic two times the way in which he gained from him and he kicked the bucket three years in the wake of meeting him the last time after the manner in which he began. Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
So most likely he could never have gained ▪ from, he was a Christian.
Bedouin was Middle Easterner yet he had switched over completely. Christianity. ▪ Yet without a doubt you might have gained from him. are certain individuals who say that the prophet ▪ found out about the. Koran from the Jews and Christians.At the point when he invested energy with them. We realize that the prophet enabled the Jews and. Christians in the wake of going to Medina, 13 years after the upset began. So unquestionably he could never have gained from them and in the conversations, it was the prophet ▪ who was giving them data, not the other way around, and a considerable lot of individuals who he examined with a large number of them acknowledged Islam.Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
So it was the prophet who was helping them not, they were helping benefit ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ besides. individuals say that might be gained from individuals. outside Arabia And we know ▪ the prophet. Mohammed harmony arrives. He went outside Makkah before he benefitted from just attempts. Mr medina ▪ ▪ At six years old. The second time, between the age of nine and 11, he obliges his uncle to Syria for a work excursion.Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
Also, he goes at 25 years old. Syria when he takes the procession ▪ ▪ of ▪ ▪ ▪ he just goes ▪ outside.
▪ So to say that occasion outside attempts and he picked up everything of the. Koran in this event is noticed moreover, we understood it’s strange that the prophet might have gained from another person since he was so occupied. He was constantly encircled by individuals. He was constantly kept occupied by individuals meeting him. such an extent that the Koran says that gives the prophet capture. So on the off chance that he met certain individuals, without a doubt unmistakable has been presented to history ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ and the foes of the benefit, we’re continuously keeping a watch on him. Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
Assuming he truly met somebody subtly, clearly would have been uncovered ▪ ▪ moreover. One authentic truth ▪ ▪ ▪ that the prophet was uneducated is adequate to disperse this large number of hypotheses that he replicated from elsewhere. What’s more, Allah says in the. Koran In ▪ part # 29 48, ▪ ▪ that ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ you couldn’t present any book before this ▪ before this book came. Nor were you ready to interpret some other book before this ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Orders. Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
The talkers of Vanity would have questioned ▪ that implies. All-powerful God, who has all the insight, realizes that individuals would affirm ▪ that this. Koran has been composed by the Prophet. Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
▪ So he made sure that the last and last courier prophet Muhammad harmony be upon was chosen.
Was me not in any event, giving a highlight to the pundits, which is not really large enough to try and hang a fly. Allah ▪ isn’t in any event, allowing a little opportunity to the tacos of vanity, ▪ in any event, giving the smallest reason that somebody would agree that that the prophet ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ and its central goal ▪ In part # seven ▪ Section 157, ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ it says that they follow ▪ the unlearned prophet who is referenced in the law and stories of good news notice the sacred texts ▪ ▪ here. It says that the prophet would be unlearned, unskilled. Furthermore, we observe that there are a few predictions of the prophet. Mohammed in the Hebrew Scriptures as well as the new confirmation. Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
A few times referenced in the book of scriptures and obviously referenced the book of. Isaiah section number 29 stanza number 12. the book will be given to D ▪ who has not learned and when it will be shared with him, ask read this, he will say I’m not learning and this is precisely the exact thing that happened when the principal upheaval. What he came to Prophet Salam ▪ ▪ to peruse. He answered, ▪ Mana Buhari, I’m not educated. Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
▪ So clearly the benefit ▪ being ignorant could never have been duplicated from elsewhere.
History lets us know today the principal Arabic adaptation of the book of scriptures. The Arabic variant, interpretation of the book of scriptures didn’t exist when the Prophet is alive. The main adaptation of the Hebrew Scriptures was composed by. Workmanship Young ladies in 900 C. over 250 years after that of the. Prophet ▪ ▪ And the first Arabic New Confirmation. Was evaluated and deciphered by ▪ in the year 616 around 1000 years after the downfall of the prophet.Is the Quran god’s word by zakir naik pdf
So where is the subject of the benefit coming from the Holy book? There are many individuals who say that the prophet knows bela, he duplicated the Koran from the holy book. Furthermore, we truly do concur ▪ that there are likenesses between ▪ the good book and the Koran.
▪ ▪ Since there are likenesses between the holy book and the Koran, that doesn’t mean the. Koran has been duplicated from the book of scriptures.
▪ There is plausible that the two of them share practically speaking source ▪ ▪ ▪ and we know that the wellspring of the relative multitude of disclosures ▪ ▪ was 1 to. All-powerful God ▪ ▪ ▪ assume an understudy A ▪ in the assessment he replicated from the reading material. Science and understudy B are likewise duplicated from the course book. Science. That doesn’t mean Bs replicated for me or a s duplicated from B both duplicated from the first source.
The course reading of science. ▪ Comparably, the wellspring of the multitude of disclosures. ▪ It is All-powerful God. Also, moreover, ▪ ▪ in the event that anybody duplicates from somebody, he won’t ever compose the name of the individual who has replicated from the. Koran ▪ gives due regard to Prophet, Jesus harmony arrives. Assuming he had replicated from the holy book, for what reason would it be a good idea for him he gives regard to Jesus’ harmony arrive.
Assuming individual duplicates from his neighbor
, he won’t make reference to that at whatever point a decent individual or my neighbor is extremely keen on science. So assuming that the benefit replicated ▪ from the good book, for what reason does he give due regard? Moses, Jesus’ harmony arrives, and every one of the prophets? Assuming we say ▪ ▪ that the. Koran has been duplicated from the good. Book since there are normal focuses, then we can say that jesus christ, ▪ ▪ has replicated from the. Hebrew Scriptures since there are similitudes between the old and the new confirmation.
▪ We realize that the likenesses are on the. Grounds that both have a typical source which is one ▪ all-powerful God. We come to realize that in Islam there are four upsets, the Torah, the ▪, and the Koran. The Torah is the disclosure that was given to. Moses harmony arrives. That is the manner in which the disclosure is given. David’s harmony arrived in prison in the manner in which the disclosure is given. Prophet Jesus harmony arrived and the. Koran is the last and last disclosure that was given to the last and last courier.
Prophet Muhammad harmony arrives.
Despite the fact that every one of the disclosures, every one of the sacred texts that preceded the. Koran, ▪ ▪ ▪ they have not kept up with the unadulterated structure. They have been defiled, they have been changed at this point. There are many pieces of sacred texts which yet are something similar. So assuming you need to check what is right, you need to check with the that is the brilliant Koran. Assuming it matches the Koran, we have no issue tolerating that. Piece of that sacred text to be the expression of. God There might be numerous people ▪ ▪ ▪ who may. Not be knowing or having information on the side of the holy book.
So how might we unravel which of the two is correct or who has duplicated from whom? The best test is a trial of science. Assuming we put these two sacred texts under a. With the magnifying glass of science, we will know the distinction between talking Bosses.
At the point when we read hastily, we come to realize that the good book and the. Koran is something similar.
However, assuming we do explore, we investigate it. We come to know the distinction of Talking Bosses. At the point when we read the good book, it’s referenced the principal book of the holy book. The book of Beginning, Section number one. That All-powerful God made the sky and the earth in six days.
▪ Also, these six days are 24 days. ▪ ▪ ▪ Notice the holy book. The Koran to talks ▪ About the formation of the north and confidence. All-powerful God has made Paradise and the. Earth in six volumes one of the importance of is a multi-day.In any case, the other. Arabic importance of Yeom is an extensive stretch and pop ▪ today researchers, they say. That our universe was made billions of years.
So to say it was made in 6, 24 days is off-base. However, the researchers have no complaint with the. Koran ▪ When the Koran says, Devon and the. Earth was made in six arms. That is six extensive stretches without characterizing them to limit prepared for us ▪ further.
Most referenced the good book in the primary book. Beginning, section number one refrain numbers 3 to 5 that are all-powerful. God, he made ▪ the day and the night right. From the start and he made the light right off the bat.
It later says in the beginning section number one refrain 14 to 19. The wellspring of light is the stars and the sun.
They were made on ▪ the fourth day.
▪ Envision the impact is made right off the bat and the reason for the impact on the. On the fourth day the sun was made and the stars on the fourth day and. The light from the sun and the star wars kid right from the start. It’s outlandish how might the impact precede the source. Talks about the formation of the sky and the earth, yet don’t. Give this informal arrangement further was referenced in the principal book of t